Saturday, 1 June 2013

Looking forward to the 2013 Allergy show

Exactly a week to go until the Allergy show 2013! Its always a date in my calendar I look forward to, especially because of the new products I discover and so much food all under one roof!

For the second year running I will be meeting up with some fellow foodie bloggers for a natter and then I will be off to learn from the Sainsbury's try team who are cooking up mini fish cakes, mushroom stroganoff and lemon meringue roulade yummy!

As for the exhibitors, I have quite a few I want to check out, the top 4 I will be looking out for our listed below:


Now of course on the day I may well find different products to try, but there will be another blog post post the show where I can let you know whether they lived up to expectations.

If you dont already have a ticket, get one here http://www.allergyshow.co.uk/london/london-tickets.php


Until next week

No comments:

Post a Comment