Sunday, 18 December 2011

The great Gluten Free Mince pie taste test


Welcome to the great mince pie taste test!  Let me start by saying that I LOVE mince pies, they have to be slightly warm with brandy cream and I am in heaven.  Every year I get bought copious amounts of mince pies by my lovely friends and family who expect me to eat a whole box at a time as they have bought them in (specially)! As a result I am often mince pied out before now!  This year I banned everyone from doing this and promised I would try them all out so I can focus my purchasing on the best ones out there, Jools and I have tried all the ones I have been able to get hold of and we have tried to give them a fair score out of 5. I am therefore going to write a short post about each one every day and hopefully at the end we will have crowned a winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment