Thursday, 4 August 2011

Yummy Polenta cakes at Beamish and McGlue

So Beamish & Mcglue is my local go to cake shop as its on my high street, but that doesnt mean the cakes are not yummy! they always have at least one for sale which you can buy by the slice, often its a Polenta cake and an almond bliss cake. The Polenta cake is really good. I know us Coeliacs often get the choice of a Polenta cake but this one is very good quality, the Almond bliss is passable but not my favourite. They occasionally have a 2 tier chocolate cake which is really good. Its a small deli in West Norwood south east london, which also stocks some gluten free biscuits and lots of nice organic meat, tea and veg.

My score for B&M is 8/10 for their Polenta cake, a good score

verified by Jools

http://www.beamishandmcglue.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment